Friday, July 17, 2009

9 months old

Bridget is 9 months old today, so here is an update.  I believe she said her first real word, "up".  Although Matt thinks that dada counts, I disagree.  She has 4 teeth now; 2 on the bottom and 2 new ones on top.  She can now put little puffs into her mouth, although 90% of them land on the floor and stick to her clothing, which is too messy for me!  She is always making noise and is constantly on the move.  Her crawl isn't exactly textbook, but she can get where she wants to go.  It has been a fun month!

Bridget and I met Beth at P.F Chang's in south Jersey yesterday.  It was Bridget's first time sitting in restaurant high chair.  She's so big now!



Here are some shots of her waking up and playing today.






1 comment:

jp said...

Nosedive...then pants when she crawls! TOO CUTE!