Bridget has been a crawling machine. Below you will see her new gear, "baby legs". I wish I invented them. They protect her knees as she crawls, and they are so stylish. I ran out to buy a pair after I noticed her knees were raw from rug burn.

Here are some clips of Bridget in action.
This video shows some of Bridget's crawling skills. Although, she isn't really crawling far because she wants to look at the camera.
Bridget now loves to get into her rocking chair. Here she is rocking with grandpa.
I am trying to get Bridget to eat fruit from the mesh bag on a stick that Rosie uses. So far, it isn't working.
1 comment:
I love the style of baby legs that b has on. Cute. My kids wouldn't suck fruit through the mesh thing either and it was a pain in the ass to clean. It's easier to just cut up the fruit into really small pieces.
Post a Comment