Bridget is 1 year old! She weighs 21 pounds 12 ounces- 55% for weight, 50% for height, and 25% for head. She got her seasonal flu shot today, which I have been struggling to get one for her, so I am relieved. She now makes sounds for blowing, whistling, and kissing. If you ask her to get her baby doll, she'll do it! She throws fits when she's not allowed to do something. We've started whole milk, which she loves, and her favorite meal is peas and meatballs, or yogurt. Here are some pix.
Jenn & Dave & Parker & Jack babysat Bridget on the night of her birthday, so that Matt and I could go out to dinner to celebrate my birthday.

Waiting for the doctor.


Pushing her doll around.



Bridget needs to control the spoons. So, once she gets her hands on one I let her keep it, and I get another one, and another one, and another one.
Pushing her Red Rider Ladybug.

3 comments:
grandpa's too slow
What a Doll!!
she looks too old! she is growing up too fast.
Post a Comment