Bridget turns 15 months old tomorrow. She now has 10 teeth, four of which are molars. Last night she was up throughout the night in pain because of them. Her 15 month check up is on Thursday. I'll know more about her then. Here are some pix.


I LOVE ORGANIZATION. Here is the new storage system I bought at Pottery Barn Kids. It's a perfect height for Bridget, so she can pull everything off that she needs. I am trying to teach her to put one thing away before taking the next thing out. We'll get there.

Notice all the Little People Lined Up? We seriously do this all day long.
She also likes to carry the Little People around, but was getting frustrated that she could only carry 3 or 4. So, I pulled out this purse that Ronnie got her from the Bahamas. Now she can carry about 7 Little People. She loves it!

2 comments:
I LOVE her dress!
Janie and Jack. It's so preppy. I love it too.
Post a Comment