This post includes lots of pictures from visits with friends over the last month.
Yesterday, Bridget and I drove up to Bernardsville, NJ to meet Deirdre and Eric for brunch. Bridget had fun walking all around with Deirdre.





Before we went to North Jersey we said goodbye to Jennifer and Elle. They drove in on Thursday night to help us out for the weekend. Jennifer stayed home with Bridget and Elle while I went to work on Friday. She said she loved it, but I think I would have gone crazy. Their day started when I woke up at 5:30. They had already eaten breakfast and played like 5 different things by the time I left the house at 6:30. Jennifer pushed the double stroller down the hill into town, across the river to a playground. They came back to PA and fed the ducks, got lunch, and then came back up the hill. She got them both down for a nap and was able to shower before I got home. OH! That was just Friday. On Saturday we went to a playground, 2 lavender farms, the Bridgewater Mall and out to dinner. It was a BUSY weekend. The girls loved playing together- sharing was a challenge! Bridget cried when they left.







These pictures are from when I was home in March. Washburn was home for March Madness. We got Rosie, Dom, and Bridge on the couch for some pix.
Finally, Thank GOD for Maribeth. I had to make two solo trips home with Bridget in March. Both times I stopped at Maribeth and Tom's house. We were able to spend time with baby Anna on my first trip. And on my second trip I had to spend the night due to an unexpected storm in the Poconos. On that trip Bridget was able to spend time with Anna and Amelia.


We are so lucky to have such WONDERFUL friends!!!

1 comment:
The trip was SO MUCH FUN! It was just the weekend I needed and Elle keeps asking when we are going to play with Bridget again. Before you leave New Hope, you have to find out what that sculpture is and why it is so random. Everytime I have been there,I take a picture of it because it is so random...
Post a Comment