Sunday, June 27, 2010

Denver

We've been in Denver since Wednesday night. It was extremely stressful flying here by myself with Bridget. Southwest lost my stroller and they think it's my fault, so they aren't really looking for it. On Thursday we closed on our house, and since the sellers changed our close date on us, we are killing time until the movers can get here on Wednesday. We've done a lot of shopping, had the maids and Stanley Steemer come clean the house yesterday, and have been enjoying the local restaurants. Bridget is bored, it's not easy being in a hotel with not a lot of toys, and then when we go to the house it's huge and empty. She does enjoy the neighbors on both sides of us, as they each have 2 dogs. Above is a picture of a half of a double rainbow over our house (the one in the foreground). It has been really sunny and really hot here, but last night a storm passed through, leaving this rainbow. I will post more pictures of Bridget when I can, but I've been working of a tiny HP computer.

No comments: