Monday, August 2, 2010

Friends in Colorado

I finally got my new laptop and I LOVE it!  So, I can add lots of pictures to my blog- quickly and easily.  Here are some pictures I've been collecting:

We've been enjoying spending time with Deirdre's aunt, uncle and cousins.  Lian has helped out babysitting Bridget.  Here are some pictures of Bridget and Lian playing at the Doerr's house.


A little over a week ago my student, Ellie, and her family came to visit us as the final stop on their Colorado vacation.  Bridget and I took them to the pool at one of our rec centers.  We finished with pizza at our house.

Here is Ellie, Bridget, and Mandy (our first meal at our dining room table).

Playing with Mandy, Ellie, and Bobby.

Pool Pictures:
Ellie
Mandy
Bobby

For only being in this state a little over a month, we have had lots to keep us busy.  It's been fun!

No comments: