Thomas's 6 month check was today. He is 15 pounds 14 ounces (25%ile), 26 inches long (35%ile) and 20%ile for head. He was given the green light to start solids, so we had rice cereal tonight. I'm going to make his baby food- never did that with Bridget, so we'll see how it goes. I boiled up some asparagus tonight, pureed it and froze it. That was easy. We need to continue to work on tummy time and exercises to strengthen his neck and encourage him to roll over. We have a recheck scheduled in a month. Hopefully, he won't need physical therapy. Also, we're going back to the orthopedic doctor to have a recheck on his hip. Hopefully, everything is alright there. Thomas is still a very happy and easy baby- that's our theory as to why he doesn't move a ton- he's just really content.
Here is a link to see him eating rice cereal:
http://youtu.be/qSdN6ztuEwI
1 comment:
I miss you guys :) he looks so big.
Post a Comment