Before too much time gets away, I feel as though I should jot down some info about Bridget and Thomas. Bridget loves playing at school. Her favorite friends are Josefina and Kiera. They are hot and cold with Julianna and Tatiana, mostly cold. Bridget seems to be the mom every day and Josefina and Kiera are the babies. Also, a few boys will play with them and they are brothers or chefs who come and go. I would love to be a fly on the wall in her classroom, just to figure out if Bridget is the mom- is she the bossy one?
Thomas is at an adorable, exhausting age. He is into everything and he's become quite verbal. He speaks in complete sentences and talks the whole way home. He's the only one who knows what he's talking about, and as long as he's happy we are as well. Sometimes he gets frustrated that we don't know what he's talking about, and that causes me to remember wishing for Bridget to grow out of this stage when she was there because I wanted to be able to understand her. I don't wish that for Thomas- I love listening to him babble. LOVE IT!
1 comment:
B is the bossy mom :) for sure
Post a Comment