I have to write it down before I lose it- Thomas's hugs are heaven. I distinctly remember myself trying to capture moments in my memory when Bridget was little. I also remember thinking to myself, I know I will never forget this moment. Well, turns out that there were lots of moments that I was sure I would never forget, and all I know now is that I wanted to remember them.
As for today, every hug I get from Thomas is one of those moments; one of those, "I will never forget what this feels like," moments. I now know that if I don't write it down I will forget it. Thomas wraps his arms around my neck and hugs so tightly. Then he tucks his arms inside of mine and lays his head on my shoulder. He is the sweetest little boy, and I hope he hugs like this forever.
2 comments:
I absolutely love this post
Thanks, Jen. Glad I wrote it because now he zooms, zooms, zooms around the house, and those hugs are harder to get!
Post a Comment