Saturday, August 17, 2013

Swimming

Bridget took 4 swimming lessons this summer, and it was human torture.  She decided in the beginning of the summer she was too scared- why, I do not know.  The first 3 lessons consisted of her crying, shaking, running out of the pool, and me sounding like the worst parent in the world threatening to take away everything she owned and everything she liked to do.  Last week on the morning of her lesson I told her, "Today is your last swimming lesson.  Grace is going away to college."  She replied, "It's my last lesson?  How come?  I'm going to miss her."  SERIOUSLY?!  So, at her last lesson she swam without a noodle without Grace holding her- she swam.  Now she thinks she's really cool, but she's still a little afraid.  Tommy, on the other hand, is a fish.  I will post pictures of him another day.   Click blow to see her swimming:



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: