Before I forget, I need to unload a bunch of Thomas quotes.
About a month ago he started talking about Donald Trump. I asked him, "What does daddy think about Donald Trump?" He thinks he's funny. "What does mommy think about Donald Trump?" You think he has bad ideas. Several weeks pass. Last night, in the car, out of the blue. Mom, what kind of bad ideas does Donald Trump have? "He wants to send all the people who aren't like him out of this country." OH. He has a big belly. And I don't. I'm not like him.
Thomas is currently obsessed with coordinating his outfit. Super hero shirts need super hero underwear. Two weeks ago, he fell asleep in the car ride home from dance. I brought him in, took off his sneakers and coat, and barely managed to get pajama pants (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle) on him, and I just left his Bills shirt on top. 4am. He's in my room wanting help getting his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pajama top on because he didn't match. I told him he could do it himself and I wasn't getting up to help him. So he did it and went back to bed.
Over the summer, Aunt Jill was robbed. Not much was said about it. Then in October we went to Aunt Jill's house for a party. The following day at breakfast Thomas said, "I thought Aunt Jill was robbed." She was. "Hmmmm. Well she was at her house." He must have thought, that if she was robbed, she was the one that was stolen.
Thomas insists on calling his school by the full name- Amherst Community Church Child Care Center. He refers to it by the full name always- like, "Mom, do you know what Tenly, at Amherst Community Church Child Care Center, likes to do?" "Mom, when it's spring time can I bring my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle backpack to Amherst Community Church Child Care Center?"
I was tutoring Ava the other day, and Thomas wanted a snack and offered to get one for Ava. He grabbed 2 bags of Star Wars graham crackers, and gave one to Ava. "Here you go Ava. These are Star Wars graham crackers, but Princess Leia is in there so you should be fine."
No comments:
Post a Comment