Monday, March 30, 2009

All sorts of stuff

This posting is just a hodgepodge of pictures and videos of the last week.  One more milestone, I think her clogged tear duct has finally cleared!  We just kind of noticed the other day that it hasn't been goopy.  Now that I write that, it will probably be goopy tomorrow.
Bridget enjoyed her first day back at daycare in 2 weeks.  They really missed her!  She wore her little preppy outfit from Paul and Mary Alice Hurley.


Now that she sleeps without being swaddled we find her arms in some funny positions.  
Out in the jeep stroller for the first time.  Daddy went solo, as mommy was sick in bed.
In her Harley t-shirt.
Totally naked and loving it!

On a Thursday visit with Megan.  (It's been a while.)
The following videos show her new adventures in rolling and talking with the binky.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

jp said...

I can't believe how big B is getting. Glad she is big enough for the jeep stroller. Love the naked pic and all of her rolls! Ava loves watching the video...over and over and over.