Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Family, Friends, and Food

This is the rest of my "spring break" pictures.  I really missed being on the beach this year, but it was nice to spend time with family and friends.  I'm wondering if my future kids will have their pictures taken with so many people.

Bridget loved laughing for Marie and Aunt Jill.


Cousin Jonathan finally got his chance to hold her.
Bridget napped the whole time Kristin was visiting and woke up just in time to see her.

Sue enjoyed holding Bridget especially now that Bridget is less fragile.

Amie's daughter Emilie enjoyed playing with Bridget and telling us what Bridget wanted.

It was great to spend time with Amie and Emilie.

On our way back to New Hope we stopped in Syracuse to visit Emmett, Tracy, Conlen, and 2 week old Lena.  Conlen calls her Beena.  Too cute!



This week we are trying rice cereal for the first time.  I don't think she likes it, but we'll keep on trying.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how B is trying to get Conlen's face...too cute!

bwa said...

Keep trying with the rice cereal! Morgan can't get enough of it now, along with her favorite new food...prunes!