Saturday, April 17, 2010

18 months old

Bridget is 18 months old today and here is an update:
She loves to walk and run around. Exploring outside this spring has been her favorite thing to do. Every time we see a dog she says, "dog" or "there's a dog". And when I ask her if she wants to go see it she'll either shake her head yes or no, but it doesn't matter. Once the dog approaches us she freaks out.
She talks a lot more than she did at 17 months. Here is a list of words I think she says:
Mom, Dad, Bridget, dog, cat, sock, shoe, up, down, door, keys, what's this, what's that, this, there, that, hi, bye, cheerios, baby and cheese. Most of these words sound the same and I think it's debatable if she really says all of these things.
Terrible 2's are here. She has tantrums when she doesn't want to do something or if she wants me to do something. They're short lived and usually not frequent, but she definitely has her moments!
Her doctor appointment is coming up this week, so I will be able to post more information later.








1 comment:

JP said...

I love the ladybug scooter! What a good way to start my monday morning by seeing pictures of B!