Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend











Last Tuesday began my crazy Easter weekend. I worked on Tuesday, picked up Bridget from daycare and proceeded to drive to Buffalo. It was raining pretty badly, and that turned into a horrific snowstorm in the Poconos, which made my trip extra long and extra stressful. Thank God I had a planned stopped at Maribeth's in Auburn. That became an over night stay. I continued onto Buffalo Wednesday morning, left Bridget there for the weekend, and flew out to Denver to interview and house hunt. It was a busy weekend in Denver. The highlights of which were dinner- an amazing meal in LoDo on Thursday at a "dipping grill", and a great meal with Deirdre's aunt, uncle and cousins on Friday. Here are some pictures of Bridget while she was living it up with the grandparents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the easter bonnet :)