So, we've been planning on Bridget being Angelina Ballerina for Halloween. She's been talking about the ballerina tutu and shoes for months. Grandma Georger came for her birthday and bought her the leotard, tights, and shoes. I made her the tutu, and we bought some mouse ears for her. Last week she kept on asking when I was going to make the tutu. I made it on Saturday, she tried it on, and the next day I thought we would try on the whole outfit- not so good.
She really didn't like putting the tights on, so in the video, you only see the leotard, tutu, and ears. We've been telling her that we should just give the outfit to someone at her daycare, and she's fine with that. I'll say, "Bridget, should we give the tutu to Hannah?" She says, "Yes." Anyways, Friday is the parade at school. Her teacher requested that I send her to school in her normal clothes and they'll put her in her outfit after her nap. I told her I'm fine with that. We'll see if they can get her to wear her costume.
4 comments:
Two-year-olds definitely have a mind of their own, don't they? Dan keeps saying that he's going to be a monkey but he really doesn't want to put the costume on. So we'll see!
You don't want a wishy washy kid do ya?
You don't want a wishy washy kid do ya?
I guess I'm glad she knows what she wants!
Post a Comment