Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our 2 year old




Bridget's 2 year check up was this week.  She weighs 27 pounds 8 ounces/ 65%ile.  She is in the 75%ile for height and 40%ile for head.  She got 3 shots and was very afraid of the doctor and nurses.  Some impressive language moments: a few weeks ago she was eating grapes and traced her finger in the air in the shape of a circle and said, "cirtcle".  She loves her new dolls, and the other night she was crying for them.  When I brought the naked dolls to her crib she said, "diapers".  So I brought their diapers, and then she said, "clothes".  She's a master at delaying bedtime!  She also identifies the Sesame Street characters on her diapers and now only wants Grover diapers.  I think she realized that he is the least represented character in Pampers.  She says Nana and Baba for Matt's parents and loves talking about football and baseball.  The most amazing piece of a 2 year old is realizing when I'm talking to her about ANYTHING, she understands and then contributes something to the conversation.  Below are some pictures of her week with Grandma and Grandpa Georger.




Waiting for the doctor.
We met Matt's cousins at DU.  Bridget Cannon is sitting on Zachary Cannon's lap.  To the left is Kyle and the right is Sara.


Everyone


No comments: