Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So many friends, so little time

I'll post Christmas pictures later, but here are some pictures of friends.  I didn't always have my camera out.  We had a nice breakfast with Megan on the 26th and lunch with Jim and his family on the 28th.  Here are other gatherings:
At the Bills game with Adam, Sue and Jason
 Visiting Uncle Adam, Kaitlin, John, Ellie, James, and Debbie


 Bridget and Ellie
 Bridget and James
 At our Wheatfield friends' gathering- Bridget and Dom



 At our Fredonia Friends' gathering-
Bridget LOVED holding the new baby, Reese.
 Amelia, Bridget, and Emma


 No other adults were around to take the picture, so little Amelia took this for us- she did a great job!
Emma, Breanne, Reese, Michelle, Bridget, Deirdre, Nicole, and Maribeth
 Emma with her godmother, Dewa

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

Thanks for posting Michelle!! I will show Amelia what a great job she did yesterday!! I will be out buying her a "real" digital camera...so good to see all of you yesterday...you and I will have to get planning the "summer reunion"!! Miss you!!