2 days in Florida and Bridget is loving her time with "her great gamma" and Uncle Dan. The sun and humidity are WONDERFUL. I really, really miss humidity.
We went right from the airport to the Beached Whale.
We were just in time to see the sunset on Ft. Myers Beach.
Yesterday, we were at Ft. Myer's Beach for the day. Bridget loved playing in the sand and filling up buckets of water.
Last night it was pill sorting time. I was amazed at the amount of bottles of pills grandma and Uncle Dan both had!

Today, we went to Captiva. It was beautiful.
Today, we went to Captiva. It was beautiful.













2 comments:
She is the cutest! Looks like you guys are having a great time in Florida. But I cannot believe that anyone would ever miss humidity. Come spend a week here in coastal Carolina in July and you will be singing a different tune! (Seriously, come here for a week, Bridget and Dan can plan on the beach and maybe we could even get Deirdre to visit us too!)
I know it sounds crazy! But the lack of humidity is much worse. Come to Denver and you'll see!
Post a Comment