I thought I would get these down before I forgot them:
On our way back to Buffalo at the end of June we were in the Denver airport getting our items ready to put on the belt at security. All around us people were taking off their shoes to go through security. My mom and I weren't looking at Bridget for about 30 seconds. When we turned to look at her she had her shoes off, shorts off, and panties off. The entire security line was laughing hysterically, which is a refreshing sight to see.
When we got to Buffalo after 2 nights with both sets of grandparents and seeing relatives Bridget said, "I'm so happy mommy. I love Buffalo. I love all of my family."
Now that we're back in Denver, we've been discussing what Bridget should be for Halloween. She is adamant that she be Winnie the Pooh. The other day she said, "What will my baby brother be?" I told her I thought he should be a pot of honey. Bridget thought he should be Tiger. We went back and forth for a while until she said, "Maybe we should ask my baby brother's mommy who he should be." I then asked her who she thought his mommy was and she replied, "I don't know, maybe his grandma." I then told her that I was baby brother's mommy and she could only reply with, "What? HOW?"
1 comment:
She is funny!! I would have loved to see her in the airport...and how quick she thought she needed to do it would have been even funnier to watch!!
Post a Comment