Monday, April 16, 2012

A week of good-byes

In case you missed it, we are moving back home to Buffalo!  Here are some goodbye pictures:

Ava and Kadyn are Bridget's friends from dance.  We will miss dancing with Ava each week and our play dates.  We made tutus for the girls for their upcoming birthdays.


 We will miss Miss Celeste, Bridget's pre-k teacher.

 Brayson and Colton have been so much fun to play with.



 Good-bye, Tokyo Joes.  I will miss the delicious, fast, fresh food out here- my absolute fav is Garbanzo.  While Bridget and I were eating at Tokyo Joes this week she saw the M on the men's room door and said, "There's your M, mom."  Too cute!  She can now recognize B, M, O.  I know this list will grow some more soon.



 Good-bye, wonderful playgrounds.  We have been blessed to live in walking distance to 3 playgrounds, and a close drive to many more.  We hope to find some cool new places to play in Buffalo.



No comments: